Friday, June 12, 2009

A Way Out...

I cant stop thinking...
I cant stop feeling...
I hate this feeling...
This feeling of Revealing..
Revealing whats hurting....
I feel so lost...
I feel so broken...
Shatterred like broken glasses...
Deep down inside...
I dunno what to do..
Whats right, Whats wrong...
What should be done, What should not be done..
What should be said, What should not be said...
Guilt falls all over me...
Yet, I need a break...
A break from everything...
A break from everyone...
A break from the heavy burden and expectations to be uphold...
I wonder if I've made the right choice..
A choice which determines my life....
Is it my own choice, or was it meant to not be a choice...
I wonder....
Now is the opportunity...
For me to let go...
Just for a while...
For me to do what I have longed to do...On my own...
For myself...
But this opportunity is hurting me...
It is causing dissatisfaction...
But it is what i want...
It is for myself...
Not to be with him alone...
But for me to be around people i dont know...
At an unknown place....
Only for me to learn...
What life is about....
But...
It upsets her...
Which Upsets me....
Guilt all over me..
What am I to do??



~a girl behind the mask~

No comments: